Wednesday 7 November 2012

Obama the Impeachable Imposter & War Criminal To Get a Second Term – Way to Go AmeriKa!

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

As I watched the results come in for a fixed Two Party election that I didn’t think I would actually care about, to my surprise, I felt sick.

Then, around 9pm CST, when it was clear Obama would be “elected” President again, SGTreport contributor PTS e-mailed me the following:

I guess the only question was whether we were going into the Economic Crash at Warp 3 or Warp 9. “Looks like it’s Warp 9, Mr. Sulu!” This makes me want to go out tomorrow and buy more food, water, bullets, and PMs.

My response:

I didn’t think I’d care about this election given that the fix was in either way. But the fact that the impeachable, imposter and international war criminal Barry Soetoro is going to be allowed to stay in the White House, put there again by the stupidest populace on the planet, makes me seriously want to move out of this country ASAP.

ABC News just interviewed a young caucasian woman from Wisconsin in Times Square who said she voted for Obama. When asked why she responded, “I like his stance on health care” (Ed. Note: National bankruptcy by fascist mandate) “and women’s issues,” (Ed. Note: On-demand taxpayer sponsored abortion) “and I also like his foreign policy.” (Ed. Note: Endless unconstitutional wars and the indiscriminate bombing of men, women and children all over the planet).

And there you have it, America is collectively idiotic and we are therefore officially screwed. But we knew that when the country turned its back on Ron Paul, long before tonight.

Not that any of us believed Mitt Romney would bring us any real change. But now this crap-filled Republic will surely get what it deserves. And those brainwashed fools who voted for the Imposter in Chief again will finally get what they’ve got comin’. And it’s gonna hurt. Sadly, it’s gonna hurt us all.

Article Source

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment