Thursday 27 December 2012

Luckily for my readers, 2012 was one of the worst years for gold stocks in the 11 years I have been pushing gold- related investments.

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

Dear Reader:
Luckily for my readers, 2012 was one of the worst years for gold stocks in the 11 years I have been pushing gold-related investments.

I say my readers are “lucky” because…

Three important events are now setting the stage for what

I believe will be a huge spike in gold prices and the prices of  “bargain” gold stocks.
  1. While the government statistics don’t show it, inflation is soaring. A trusted source we use says real inflation is running close to 8% per annum!
  2. On December 12, 2012, the Federal Reserve announced it would start buying $45 billion in U.S. Treasuries starting in January of 2013—QE4, which brings with it even more money printing.
  3. With the death of the U.S. dollar only being a matter of time (as money printing continues to erode the value of the greenback), 13 states have proposed laws to make gold legal tender in America. Utah Governor Gary
    Herbert has already signed the historic bill into law for his state.
With the Fed hitting the money printing presses again…with inflation soaring…the U.S. dollar getting closer and closer to its deathbed…and states lining up to pass laws recognizing gold as legal currency…
…investors in quality gold stocks in early 2013 could be set for their biggest windfall yet!
To show what these three events and the legalization of gold as a currency in America could mean to you, I’ve prepared a short audio-video presentation exclusively for my family of readers.

I can confirm I sent you the link to this video exactly 26 days ago today, but I have yet to hear from you.

In case you missed it, I urge you to see the video here now before it’s too late for you to profit.

Yours truly,
Michael Lombardi, MBA
Founder
Lombardi Publishing Corporation

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.