Thursday 3 January 2013

Your poor it must be your fault

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

Your poor it must be your fault. I survive on less then $10k a year and I rely on the government for my lively hood. It's not by choice I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when I was 20. I started coming down with the illness when I was 17 so I was never able to finish school.

My whole life I've been surrounded by poor people some were better off then others. I grew up in a all white area 2 miles from the Detroit city limit. The poor people I grew up around never had a chance in this world. It's hard to focus on greater education when your fighting just to survive.

I had a friend named Nick whose mom use to come home drunk and beat the daylights out him. One day she pushed him down a flight of stairs and he broke both of his legs. It was never reported to the authorities or anything.

Another friend of mine named Jesse had a mom that was a crack head and she would leave him alone for weeks at a time. He didn't even have food in the fridge. Once in a while his dad would stay at home but when he did he dove to the bottom of a bottle of vodka. His dad ended up hanging himself naked in the front yard. Jesse's older brother bought him a gameboy one year for Xmas. It was the only thing Jesse owned. One day he came home to find his mother had stolen it.

I had another friend named Tony. His house burned down because the laundry basket got to close to the hot water tank. His family lost everything. They were forced to move into a trailer. Two adults and five kids lived in a small two bedroom trailer.

My buddy Jon graduated high school 4 years ago. He got good marks in school and really could have made something of himself. Instead he works at a job making $8 an hour. He supports his mother that has cancer and his younger brother that is still in school. He's 22 years old and never driven a car. Somedays his mother can't pick him up from work so he walks six miles home. Sometimes in 90 dig heat and sometime in 10 dig cold snow.

I hear it so often that this is the land of opertunity. Many people have the attitude I made it so can you.

I live 2 blocks from the city of Detroit. I see poverty every day. Half of the inner city is illiterate. Many people around me never stood a chance. It's hard to plan for the future when your fighting for survival from day to day.

Many people I've known became drug addicts are dead or in prison. Why care when you have no future.
Article Source: Abovetopsecret

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.